On The Moon (episode 17) On The Moon (episode 17)

Good Stuff.

The great part about this flash is that it has both the elements of "Old school New grounds" and "New school New grounds." The humor is like back in the day where nothing really made any sense. But the animation is part of the new generation. That is what makes this a great flash cartoon.

Build me up, ButterClock Build me up, ButterClock

No, Newgrounds.

Why was this the Crew pick of the week? Its not even true flash! The crew should of knowen better. Clock or no clock!

Daddy Dearest Daddy Dearest

Screw the rest of them!

This is the kinda stuff that has allways kept me running back to Newgrounds. Random, cheap, and kinda funny. Newgrounds has entered into a new "Phase" of new age anamation. Sadly I barly see any true "old School" type of flash on this website anymore. Keep the faith!

Gaycied responds:

the keeper of faith

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Simply awesome

Remarkable........ 10 times better then the first one, and the first one was awesome! Great new use of the mechanics and smooth new parts of the game make this an outstanding game!

10 out of 10

-&amp;gt; PANCAKES!!! &amp;lt;- -> PANCAKES!!! <-

So funny!

Uh I don't know if you remember back in the day, but there used to be a flash cartoon called " The demented Flash cartoon" or L33t romeo and juliet. This flash brought back memories of when flash was meant to be stupid and funny. Thanks a lot!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

YOU MEAN THE DEMENTED CARTOON MOVIE BY BRIAN KENDALL. I came up with a lot of ideas for that movie you know. :)

Ask him yourself!

Music Catch Music Catch

my god.....

That worl of made Jim Brickem him self cry. Greta game play and simple and fun. I love this game.

Liberated Liberated

Im not into dance shit but pritty damn well done!

Great stuff! Im deff gonna use this for a dorm dance party! Ha! Keep rocken!

Dealey Plaza - Screw It Dealey Plaza - Screw It

Fucking cool!

For some one I havnt heard of ever, you guys are fucking great! Where the hell are your shows at?

searching for chaos searching for chaos

Great shit for the most part.

You guys sorta reminded me of our band when we first started off! Great job!