On The Moon (episode 17) On The Moon (episode 17)

Good Stuff.

The great part about this flash is that it has both the elements of "Old school New grounds" and "New school New grounds." The humor is like back in the day where nothing really made any sense. But the animation is part of the new generation. That is what makes this a great flash cartoon.

Build me up, ButterClock Build me up, ButterClock

No, Newgrounds.

Why was this the Crew pick of the week? Its not even true flash! The crew should of knowen better. Clock or no clock!

Daddy Dearest Daddy Dearest

Screw the rest of them!

This is the kinda stuff that has allways kept me running back to Newgrounds. Random, cheap, and kinda funny. Newgrounds has entered into a new "Phase" of new age anamation. Sadly I barly see any true "old School" type of flash on this website anymore. Keep the faith!

Gaycied responds:

the keeper of faith

Upwn - Chainsawface Upwn - Chainsawface

Sorry guys....

fawx, I expect so much more out of you. Sorry guys, the entertainment just wasn't there.

HAMTARO! HAMTARO!

Cool

To be honest, It doesn't seem to be your first time making flash. Any way great job.

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

Im not gay

Fucken a man......... fucken a.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

The best flash on Newgrounds.

I have been on Newgrounds for a longggggggg time. I have seen the shit of the shit, and the best of the best. But this one took the cake for me. There wasn't a joke that even the person who knows nothing about video games couldn't of gotten any way. Like I said, this by far, even after all of these years , is the best flash I have seen in a long time. Great Job!

'Fuck'! 'Fuck'!

fuck

Great stuff. Great idea.

NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

This is why I love Newgrounds.

This flash is why I love New grounds. Its fucking awsome! I mean the ending..... its just so fucking awsome. Plz never stop makeing flash.... you have my heart HA!

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

fucken A!!!!!!!1111

the best fucking spoof i have ever seen. thank you!